1. They never end.
2. Your hands get wrinkly and smell like old rag.
3. The dishwasher gets too full to add anything else but you still have six pots and pans from dinner.
4. You think you're done, but then you walk out to the living room and find four crusty bowls, two caked forks, and a cup with unknown (but definitely sketchy) liquid.
5. The dishwasher is loud.
6. The dishes pile up so much that when you finally start the dishwasher, you can't eat until it's done because the cupboards are empty.
7. They don't go away if you leave them overnight. (How many times have I woken up and prayed to find a magically clean kitchen? I have faith, but you'd need to be Moses to make that happen.)
8. Even though I try to ignore them, I can't truly focus on anything with them glaring at me from the kitchen. (As evidenced by the fact that I couldn't bring myself to blog until the dish situation was situated. Sigh.)
|thumbs-up for Gpa Moo!|
|love the velcro|
|presents...Dad killin it in his party hat|
|candles! (check out Natalie's smile)|
|someone couldn't wait...|
|a big thanks to my AWESOME mom for putting this together!|
|she looks so small|
|...Dad still rockin the party hat|