Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Salon d'Natalie

I moved the piano bench to behind the couch (it was just too tempting for Natsby to climb onto the piano!) and Natalie loves the new perch it provides, especially because it grants easy access to my head, or rather my hair. She knows the difference between a toothbrush and a hair brush but she prefers brushing my hair with the toothbrush, ha. Her other salon tools include sharpies, blocks, and plastic horsies. She is becoming quite the hairdresser, doing my hair while I feed her brother. Except for the times when she yanks, it's actually quite nice.

In other hair news, Natalie finally has tufts that will fit into an elastic!! I absolutely LOVE the little pony on top of her head, haha! It makes me laugh every time I see her. I'm shocked that she doesn't mind it...we'll see how long that lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment