I'm a little ashamed I resorted to the bathroom cell phone pic. For posterity's sake?
A few reasons why I can't wait to have our third beautiful baby:
1. Well obviously, because we'll get to meet our third beautiful baby! And find out who it is, our next son or daughter.
2. We can stop beating around the bush when people ask what names we are considering.
3. I won't get the crazed looks at the store like "YOU HAVE TWO TODDLERS AND ARE CLEARLY ABOUT TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY?!? WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!?" It's like with names: if you announce the name before the baby is born, people feel like they can make their opinion known, but once the baby is here it's a sealed deal and their opinion is no longer relevant. Ya know? So it's like people (strangers) can judge me while I'm still pregnant, as if there's something I can do about it ("wow, your hands will be full!" "you're braver than I am" "aren't you nervous to have three children so close?") but once I have the baby it's a fact of life and it no longer seems as ridiculous. YOU DON'T KNOW MY LIFE, PEOPLE/I GET PREGNANT REALLY EASILY, OKAY?!
4. Once I am all nice and recovered (hopefully sooner than later) I can actually play with my children with vigor and vim again! I feel like I'm just hobbling around, huffing and puffing when I have to bend over and feeling like everything takes so much ENERGY. I want to run and play and be rambunctious again!
5. CUTE INFANT CLOTHES.
6. Losing weight. Remember when I looked like this?