Proof that I opened the nutella metal circle of doom with no splits.....this will never happen again haha.
We sold our dining table since we were bringing Austin's parents' table to Cheyenne and didn't need two....I marveled that somehow the space looked smaller without the table! How did it even fit? Also, that carpet is so bad.
Jack got this bike a few months ago and was really excited to learn, but got scared when it felt wobbly and didn't try again for a while. He woke up one morning and decided he wanted to practice again, and now he loves it! He was trying to pedal really fast and "race," and he totally had the instinct to become more aerodynamic by lowering his head and flattening his back. Cutie.
Claire loves Elmo songs and gets very excited when she sees the Youtube app because she knows Elmo is coming. She points at the TV and says "Ellllmoh?"
I love this part in Sound of Music when the dad finally allows his kids in to his heart again...I cry every time haha.
At Jack's kindergarten physical his doctor recommended that he get his eyes checked, so we got in to the eye doctor right before we moved. He doesn't need glasses yet but probably in a few years. He was disappointed that we left without glasses.
The parks in Lincoln are all closed, but the sand and grass are still accessible so we spent a few afternoons walking to "orange spinner park" and playing. We have missed the park so much during quarantine!
Claire LOVES playing in the sand. That's why we got her a little sand box as soon as we got to Cheyenne. All the kids love it even though it's really only big enough for Claire.
They built dams and called themselves beavers, mostly working together (until there was a territory battle/argument over who had which stick and then the beavers did not get along anymore).
I was on hold with our internet company for 58 minutes and I finally got someone on the other line right as Claire was crying about something and the other kids were fighting about beavers, so it was a pretty stressful phone call trying to get my internet transferred to Wyoming with screaming kids in my other ear. I would have just hung up but I didn't want to be on hold for another hour!
In the midst of all the cleaning, packing, and preparations, Stockton "took the trash out" by dumping it off the back porch, and Natalie somehow dumped the entire bag of microwave rice that she had just cooked. Within like two minutes of each other. I don't get too mad about messes, kids will be kids, but the timing of these was not ideal haha.
We sold our dining table since we were bringing Austin's parents' table to Cheyenne and didn't need two....I marveled that somehow the space looked smaller without the table! How did it even fit? Also, that carpet is so bad.
Let's just say that screen time was not limited while we were in the final stretches of moving preparation.
Never truly alone
Jack got this bike a few months ago and was really excited to learn, but got scared when it felt wobbly and didn't try again for a while. He woke up one morning and decided he wanted to practice again, and now he loves it! He was trying to pedal really fast and "race," and he totally had the instinct to become more aerodynamic by lowering his head and flattening his back. Cutie.
Claire loves Elmo songs and gets very excited when she sees the Youtube app because she knows Elmo is coming. She points at the TV and says "Ellllmoh?"
I love this part in Sound of Music when the dad finally allows his kids in to his heart again...I cry every time haha.
Natalie made a book of all the things in Nebraska that she will miss. She added Max and Sam because she associates them with Nebraska even though they don't live here anymore, and then she wanted to just draw all of her aunts and uncles.
At Jack's kindergarten physical his doctor recommended that he get his eyes checked, so we got in to the eye doctor right before we moved. He doesn't need glasses yet but probably in a few years. He was disappointed that we left without glasses.
Claire LOVES playing in the sand. That's why we got her a little sand box as soon as we got to Cheyenne. All the kids love it even though it's really only big enough for Claire.
They built dams and called themselves beavers, mostly working together (until there was a territory battle/argument over who had which stick and then the beavers did not get along anymore).
I was on hold with our internet company for 58 minutes and I finally got someone on the other line right as Claire was crying about something and the other kids were fighting about beavers, so it was a pretty stressful phone call trying to get my internet transferred to Wyoming with screaming kids in my other ear. I would have just hung up but I didn't want to be on hold for another hour!









































Comments
Post a Comment